Our privacy protection policy tells you more about how TRADUTOURS collects and processes your personal data and about your rights.
You can consult the list of processing activities bearing on your personal data by contacting TRADUTOURS:
- either by post, at the following address: 15 rue du Sergent Leclerc – BP 54219 – 37042 Tours cedex 1 – France
- or by email, at the following address: email@example.com
For a clearer understanding of your rights, you can also consult the website of the French Data
Protection Authority (CNIL) http://www.cnil.fr.
1. IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Personal data is collected by: TRADUTOURS
2. PROCESSING CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WHAT TYPES OF DATA?
Visiting our website is not contingent upon personal registration, and no personal registration is carried out for the simple consultation of its pages.
However, in some cases (contact forms, sharing features and social modules, account creation section, chat, etc.), you may be asked to provide personal data (first and last names, telephone number, email address, etc.). Whether collection of such information is required or merely optional is indicated by an asterisk.
We do not collect any sensitive data, i.e. any data to do with your origins, your political, philosophical
or religious opinions or membership of a trade union, or which concerns your health or sexuality.
Furthermore, during your visit to our website and use of our services, we collect and process data related to your browsing activity (including cookies and the pages you have consulted) and to your device (type of browser used, model and version of your operating system, your screen resolution, whether there are any plug-ins, etc.). This data will be used, on the one hand, to tailor our content and services to your requirements and, on the other hand, to produce statistics concerning the use
made of our services, so as to enhance their relevance.
We particularly collect your data when:
- You use our contact form.
- You browse on our website and consult our services.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to enable you to use our services;
- to inform you about the services in which you have shown an interest and which you can find out about on our website;
- to show you advertising and information on our website in connection with your interests;
- to enable us to establish statistics and figures bearing on website traffic and the use made of the different sections and content of our website and our services particularly so as to tailor said sections and content to your browsing activity.
- Where applicable, the data collection form may have a box to tick depending on whether you agree or object to your data being used for commercial purposes on behalf of third parties, and/or transferred to third parties.
To find out about how cookies are used on our website, about your rights and the options you have for blocking them, you can read the page specially dedicated to this subject by clicking here.
WHO ARE THE DATA RECIPIENTS?
The data collected on our website is for the sole attention of TRADUTOURS, the website publisher. Any transfer of such data to third parties is subject to your prior consent.
3. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- either a letter to the following address: 15 rue du Sergent Leclerc – BP 54219 – 37042 Tours cedex 1 – France
- or an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be asked for proof of identity by post or email, at the above-mentioned address.